Trade In Your Razor
Laser Hair Removal Connecticut
The Laser Hair Removal Ct offers the Best Laser Hair Removal in CT:
Now with the New Vectus laser by Palomar!
Laser Hair Removal CT
Laser Hair Removal CT– What Considerations Should You Be Aware Of?
Seeking out laser hair removal CT clinics is no longer the sole requirement of women. Men are also starting to use such services and hence the numbers of establishments offering such services has mushroomed across the entire CT. Women and men alike are seeking professional help to removal undesirable hair from their face, arm, legs etc and do bear in mind that such services are never cheap but why are they still so widely popular? The reasons are due to the side effects that are experienced by most people when it comes to employing the cheaper alternatives like shaving, waxing, cream etc. Every such option does come with their fair share of side effects and hence laser hair removal treatments are being constantly sought after by those who wish to avoid the side effects.
Apart from side effects, people want to see results! End of the day, it is still the result that matter the most to a lot of people as they can definitely see better, faster and more lasting results with laser treatment compared to those aforementioned options.
CT is known for its great numbers of laser hair removal CT clinics. And therefore if you do your research well, you should not have problem hunting down clinics that performs laser hair removal in CT and package that fits both your budget and personal preferences.
Always make it a point to go online to seek out reviews and recommendations from satisfied customers that have already the service. Although the price may be a little steeper, it is still better than paying lesser for quality that is questionable, professionals that are not well-trained.
Laser Hair Removal CT– What Should You Look Out For When Seeking Out Such Clinic in CT?
Cost aside, there are many other considerations you should be aware of before signing up for a hair removal package:
- Level of expertise and training of the professionals – professional with little experience may do you more harm than good for your wallet. I am sure you do not want technicians with little experience to point laser at your face or body, right? Always insist that the clinics show you the training cert. and credentials of their technicians before signing up.
- Since the laser hair removal process are largely unregulated, there is really no medical evidence that it is 100% safe and effective. Hence it can be extremely difficult to set a gauge on rate of hair that will tend to grow back since every human is different genetically.
- Do also bear in mind that such treatment does not work effectively on people with blonde, red and grey hair and also people with dark skin tone. And do note that different people will react differently to the exact same process and treatment so this is a risk that you must bear if you do decide to take up such treatment. As it will typically take quite a few sessions for one to see result, so be very careful when checking out clinics that perform such treatments. If possible try to opt for installment payment instead of full payment so that you can cancel the deal off if you are still not seeing results after a few sessions.
- If desired clinic happen to be in CT , do expect to pay more for the treatment as compare to one that is in a more rural areas. It is common that such clinics in CT will also pay more to employ the more well trained and experienced professionals aside some the rental which can also cost a bomb hence part of the cost will be transferred to customers like you. Clinic with good reputation and good customer feedbacks and testimonials will tend to charge more for their services as well.
- Always schedule a chit-chat with the consultant to better understand the risk and procedures involved during the treatment. If at all possible, request for a orientation around their treatment facilities so that you can see for yourself that types of equipments that will be used on you. Always check if there will be any type of medical supervision available. A board-certified doctor has to be around to provide overall management on the treatment while the nurses and technicians carries out the procedure. You should also expect to see that they are CT State Licensed aestheticians or Certified Laser Specialists. Do not be afraid to ask for their credentials as you are after all the paying customer seeking their service and you want to be ensured that you are in good hands.
- Never sign up for a package that span across many months or years. If you ever feel that the person selling the package is pushy and persistent, leave immediately. Beware of any laser hair removal CTclinics that offers permanent hair removal as the FDA clearance is only for permanent hair reduction.
How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Are you fed up with the relentless task of waxing, plucking or shaving your body hair only to find that it re-grows within a day or two? If you are, then laser hair removal treatment might just be a good option for you. Laser hair removal CT treatment can remove hair from any area of your body, though the most common areas treated are the face, legs, arms and armpits, and the pubic region.
Here follows The Laser Hair Removal CT Guide to how you need to prepare before you have any treatment.
Preparations you need to make
You first need to find out if you are a suitable candidate for laser hair removal treatment. Hair color and your skin type are the main determinants to how successful your treatment will be. People with dark hair and pale skin see the best results, although it doesn’t necessarily rule you out if your skin tone is darker or your hair color is lighter – you will need to speak to your practitioner about your own individual circumstances.
Your preparation should start 2 – 4 weeks prior to treatment. As the laser hair removal CT treatment works best on paler skin tones, you should avoid direct sun exposure and even tanning booths before and after your procedure. Overall laser treatment is very safe, but a tan will slightly increase the risk of adverse effects.
Avoid electrolysis, waxing or plucking the area to be treated for 2 – 3 weeks prior to treatment – do not bleach the hair in this area either. Around the same time you should ensure that you are not taking any medicines that might make your skin more sensitive to sunlight (unless of course it is an essential medication and your doctor can’t prescribe an alternative).
2 – 3 days before your first appointment you will need to shave the area that is to be treated. Laser hair removal treatment will only work on short stubble type hair and this will allow enough time for the hair to grow back the 2 – 3mm which is needed to allow the treatment to work.
On the day of your appointment do not apply any skin products such as make-up, lotions, perfume, moisturizer or deodorant – It is important that your skin is free from any artificial substances.
Laser hair removal is an extremely safe procedure and if you follow this advice you will have given yourself the best chance of success. So whether you are thinking of having your armpits, bikini line, legs, chin or upper lip treated, you can look forward to being hair-free for a considerable period of time.
6 Main Reasons To Choose Laser Hair Removal
We make choices every day of our lives, and if you are reading this, then there’s a pretty good chance that you have decided, or you are in the process of deciding, to have laser hair removal CT.
What motivates us to make these decisions is a question that’s waaaaay too big for me to answer, but I thought it would be interesting to look at the top 6 reasons why people choose Laser Hair Removal CT
1. Looking Good – When you have finished your treatment, your skin is always going to look sexy and smooth. Gone will be the days where you are growing out hair and waiting for your next appointment to get waxed or for your electrolysis.
2. Confidence – You will never have to worry about unwanted hair again when your skin is exposed, and don’t forget, if you look good, you inevitably feel good about yourself. Your laser hair removal CT treatment will make you feel good about yourself, and if you feel good about yourself, others will notice which makes you feel even better!
3. Time – Your treatment will take a number of weeks before it’s completed. Once it is, you will never lose a lunch hour at the waxing salon ever again, and you can cancel your electrolysis appointment.
4. Convenience – How many times are you running late but you really should shave before you go out? Or what about booking a last minute vacation only to find that the waxing salon has no appointments available.
5. Cost – After the initial expense of your laser hair removal treatment, there’s nothing more to pay. No more shaving stuff to buy, no more waxing sessions to pay for, and no more electrolysis. Over time, laser hair removal will cost you less than many of the other traditional hair removal techniques.
6. Wellbeing – Ingrown hair is where the hair grows back in to the skin. It is usually caused by shaving and can result in a rash, itchy skin, or even infection and pus. It can appear anywhere, but is more common in areas that are shaved – the beard, pubic regions, or the legs.
10 Questions You MUST Ask Your Laser Hair Removal CT Clinic
Are you looking to have Laser Hair Removal CT? Are you looking for the best laser hair clinic and you’re not sure which one to choose? If that’s the case, then hopefully this article will point you in the right direction to help you find the best laser hair removal clinics available.
I am not going to recommend one particular clinic, or even one particular practitioner in this article. Why? Because from experience I’ve learned that every one of us is different, and we all have unique needs. What might be the perfect clinic for me might not be right for you because our medical histories are probably different, or we have different budgets, or even something as simple as the difference in our skin tones.
What I will do however, is give you a comprehensive checklist of questions that you MUST ask your clinic or practitioner before you make a final decision or part with any money.
Whether you are considering Laser Hair Removal CTCity or anywhere else for that matter, at the very least you should be asking your clinic the following questions
- How long has the clinic been established?
- What experience do their technicians have?
- Am I suitable for laser hair removal?
- How many sessions will I need? – (They won’t be able to give you an exact number, but their answer to this question is a good indicator of how they run their practice).
- What are the potential risks? – (If they say ‘none’ – thank them politely and say goodbye).
- What is their success rate? – (If they say ‘100%’ – again, thank them politely and leave).
- Do they offer a guarantee?
- Can I speak to my practitioner before my treatment? – (The best clinics will always invite you for a pre-treatment consultation before any procedures are carried out.)
- Is the hair removal permanent?
- How much do they charge?
The best clinics will be happy to answer these or any other questions you may have regarding your treatment. If at any stage you are made to feel that you are asking too many questions or you feel pressured in to making a decision, move on to the next clinic on your list – A good clinic will NEVER make you feel this way.
If the guide to Laser Hair Removal CT can help you in any way please leave a comment or use our contact form to get in touch and we will get back to you.